Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Farmer's Market Is Not Hibernating!

Look at all of this wonderful produce I bought from the farmer's market 2 weeks ago! Sweet potatoes, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, lettuce, pecans, and lots of kale! I hadn't been in months figuring there wouldn't be anyone there. There were a few farmers standing out in the cold with their produce. This past weekend was warmer so there were more vendors. I'm so happy to add a weekly farmer's market trip back to our weekly routine!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Love your new banner......what a sweet and ironic pairing! So pretty and full of promise! I love the goodies you got from the Farmer's Market and thanks for rewarding their time and effort to bring healthy and tasty foods close to home! Love, Momma

katiegirl said...

That's so cool your market is open in the winter. And how awesome you found pecans!

Run Lori Run said...

I wish I knew more about winter gardening-- I need to get on that because I'm too lazy to go all the way over to the farmer's market to get my produce when I have a garden out back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...