The yarn is Reynolds "Saucy" mercerized cotton. It's a worsted weight yarn and I used color 133.
The pattern is Little Summer Dress from Ravelry. I had to alter the pattern a bit to fit Charlotte since the largest size listed was 4-5. Luckily the width was fine and it just needed to be lengthened.
I love the yolk/neckline of this dress. It was pretty simple to knit but the effect is very pretty. I had to graft the underarms and I was dreading using the kitchener stitch again. Luckily I found a great youtube video and followed it very carefully. I was so excited that I finally grafted successfully! I used some bits of leftover cotton yarn to stitch lazy daisies and leaves along the bottom and neckline.