Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Eight Wonderful Years

Today Jon and I celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary. I feel like I've won the lottery with such a wonderful husband. He's supportive, understanding, funny, spontaneous, and loving. These past 8 years have flown by. This was our engagement picture. We were 23. That Becky didn't know how amazing her children were going to be.
This is a picture from our Honeymoon in Disney World. This Becky didn't know that it was possible to love her husband more then she did at that moment.


This picture was taken a few months ago. I may not know what the next 8 years holds for me but I know how grateful I am for what I have right now.


4 comments:

katiegirl said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple! I love seeing the pictures of you two. I'm glad to have such a great brother in law. I wish you both many more happy years together!

Run Lori Run said...

Congratulations! What a sweet post!

Mark said...

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun!! When I first met you two, you were just a couple of crazy kids barely starting your family. Now look what you've done!!!!! ;-)

Congratulations 8 times !!

Deb said...

How cute to see that picture from so long ago! I didn't realize that you both have grown from kids to a wonderful family - all in 8 years! You are both such special people!! I am so glad you found each other and wish you all the very best life to last for eternity! You make wonderful grandkids too! Love you, Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...